What is Chabot? A Chabot is an artificial intelligence (AI) software that can impersonate a conversation (or a chat) with a user in natural language through messaging applications, websites, mobile apps or through the telephone. Why are chatbots important? A chatbot is often described as one of the most superior and promising expressions of interaction between humans and machines. However, from a technological point of view, a chatbot only represents the natural evolution of a Question-Answering system leveraging Natural Language Processing (NLP). Formulating responses to questions in natural language is one of the most emblematic examples of Natural Language Processing functional in various enterprises’ end-use applications. REASONS WHY OPT FOR CHATBOTS –
1. AI capabilities to solve complex customer queries like a skilled agent: In the on-demand, real-time world we live in, where everything seems to be just one click away, consumers expect to be able to find the information they’re looking for hastily and effortlessly. AI-powered chatbots streamline interactions between people and services, enhancing customer experience. Simultaneously, they offer companies new opportunities to perk up the customer’s engagement process and operational competence by dipping the typical cost of customer service. One of the major benefits consumers see when it comes to using artificially intelligent chatbots is speed: Modern-day chatbots & conversational AI are equipped to respond to customer’s exploration more quickly & engaging manner.
2. Gathers insightful customer behavior patterns: Many Chabot software applications out there do just one thing – chat. But chatbots are more than just that. They have conversations with your customers all the time and create invaluable data about their preferences, buying interests, patterns and a lot more. These are the type of data which is unorganized but an intelligent chatbot can convert it into meaningful data & bring you valuable information about your customers. Many big corporates spend loads of money to get data about their customers which helps them to run their campaigns effectively and win their customers in the longer run. Also, with the general advancement of linguistics, chatbots can be deployed to discern not just intents and meanings, but also to better understand sentiments, sarcasm, and even tone of voice. This brings additional information which can be helpful while training the workforce in customer handling.Watch the video for more information-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvc3OXGZJ2w
3. Improves human efficiency & saves on critical resources: Chatbots were created to reduce excess workloads from humans. Researchers suggest that humans can work only 8 hours productively in a day and handling customer queries all 8 hours is a hefty task even for highly skilled agents. Chatbots are designed to automate & handle repetitive tasks & eliminate high workload on agents, so when a query reaches your agents, they would be in a most efficient state to service the customer with their utmost attention. Also, the certainty is that it’s never adequate to just have a conversation. Once the conversation is completed, there are so many actions a bot himself can take to satisfy customer demands and simply customer management. Chatbots can also be programmed for other internal departments like human resources. For example, a popular Chabot platform like SURBO RECRUIT makes your life easier by performing procedures from talent acquisition, to recruitment automation, i.e. Resume parsing, JD Parsing, Screening, Match & Rank Index, Audio/Video Interviewing, skill analysis, Audio Emotional Quotient, Knowledge graph & what not.
4. Upgrades overall user experience: A Chabot can help businesses fill a lot of gaps and improve CUX (customer experience) from every touchpoint. They can drive better engagement by interacting with the customers, targeted campaigns allow for higher conversions, 24/7 availability helps acquire more leads and hopefully, more sales. A well designed Chabot perceives as a human-like conversation and makes customers comfortable to open up and get their queries solved. Secondly, customers can be anywhere. Chatbots with a good deployment plan helps you reach customers from every perspective and creates a positive brand image!
5. Multichannel deployment capabilities help create an active sales funnel “Multichannel” isn’t just a marketing buzzword anymore. The need for brands to connect with their customers on their preferred channels is real. When done right, a multichannel strategy has a big impact on sales. Multichannel marketing is all about customer choice. It’s about making it easy for customers to get in touch with your business whenever and however they want. You need to be where your customers are. Guess what? They’re every where. They’re on messaging apps, social media, and on your website. However, with AI-powered chatbots on your social media platforms or your site, your business will look tech-savvy, up to date with the latest trends and more reliable. It will also save your time, improve customer relations, and help you provide a more dynamic support experience.
6. Helps customers find the right products or services on their own Modern-day chatbots come with a mix of natural language processing, machine learning, and live operators to perform all sorts of tasks that help businesses better serve their customers. Many brands are already using them to better communicate with their target audience, provide customer service, recommend products, and drive sales. When programmed, chatbots can provide customers with a plethora of buying options and let customers choose which products verses with their choice. For example, chatbots are being used in e-commerce where they as per the user’s preferences, chatbots show related products & offers discounts approved by the seller at customers can purchase from a wide variety of products. Watch the video if you want to know more-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Fm1cQngzM
7. Builds engaging conversation: Today it’s not enough to just generate more leads & sales. Today consumer expects an all-round great customer experience, and the impact of those experiences, good or bad, is felt most heavily in customer support. The reality is that consumer expectations are only getting bigger. This step is of utmost importance while designing a chatbot. As quoted by Fran Lebowitz “Think before you speak”, chatbots are only intelligent as the person designing it. It’s very important to understand how customers react and the way they want to be treated. This will help a chatbot to establish an engaging conversation & bring back the customer to you instead of your competitor.Watch the video for more information-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVvAUQo1B3c
8. Analogous & related content as per the user: If humans have IQs, so can bots. Just as human agents are in unremitting cycles of training and education to hone their skills, so too are bots are trained using the power of AI, so that they can perk up their skills through continuous learning and experience, enabling them to become more clever and savvy and move beyond simple chatbots. Every customer wants to be serviced with their area of interests. Modern-day chatbots are designed to understand customer preferences and provide them with relevant & related information. This contributes to the overall customer experience & promotes a positive image of the brand.
9. Optimizes overall sales & customer support operations: Chatbots are swiftly becoming a central part of our business. Chatbots are virtual assistants that can help support and scale business. Modern support teams are adapting to use chatbots as the first line of defence. They could be an enormous help to customer service agents for real-time interactions by augmenting interactions and simplifying tasks, removing repetition and streamlining workflows. They can be programmed to perform easy tasks which take up most of the time of your agents like sharing a file, checking warranty, suggesting common solutions, booking appointments and a lot more.Watch the video for more information-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o-YEYD7e-Q
10. Chatbots are here to stay: Robots are invading our lives to make them easier. The news is that they have now arrived in the world of the companies to formulate them grow via synthetic intelligence. Companies must become smart enterprises to boom and develop in the coming years. Conversational bots powered by AI will play an imperative role in that transition and so it won’t be wrong if we say chatbots are here to stay. Futuristic chatbots like Surbo have been doing all these jobs for many big corporates and helping them serve their customers and decreasing operational overheads.Watch what customers talk about Surbo! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2zB8l0oJKs&t=9s
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance and information.