Did you know that 4.5X consumers respond to text rather than other ways of communication? Also, two-ways SMS enhances the NPS and improves the efficiency of enterprises roughly by 80%. SMS is a powerful tool in marketing activities and implementing them to a targeted audience. Subsequently, if you are an enterprise looking for some proven SMS marketing examples to improve customer’s engagement rate, check out the detailed write-up.
- Alert Message: This SMS is sent to the customers when any sensitive data is modified, account settings are updated, or when the set limit for a service is exhausted.
You have exhausted 70% of your data pack. Please recharge your number with the data recharge to experience seamless data service from us.
- Status Update:
As you requested, your password has been successfully reset. You can update the new password only after 48 hours.
- Order or Booking Confirmation: This SMS is sent to the buyers when they purchase any item or service from the enterprise. It is sent to notify the buyers that the order is successfully placed or the booking is confirmed from the enterprise’s end.
Your order is successfully placed. We will carefully pack and dispatch your order within 2-3 business days. Happy shopping!
- Lifestyle and Community: This SMS is sent to the existing users to motivate them to make a purchase pr to strengthen the branding and engagement rules.
Lavender is your colour of the day! Pick a lavender dress from your wardrobe and treat yourself!
- Event Reminder: This SMS is sent to the consumers as a reminder to notify them of their upcoming events or marked reminders.
Your wishlist product is at the lowest price! Grab it before it is gone.
- Billing Reminder: This SMS is sent to the consumers as a reminder to notify them of their upcoming billing cycle and related deadlines.
This is to inform you that your wifi bill amount: INR X,XXX is due today. Please pay the bill to enjoy seamless wifi service from us.
- Sales and Promotion: This SMS is sent to the old consumers and potential buyers to aware them regarding the recent sales and promotional offers launched. It is done to attract more consumers and enhance brand promotion.
Great Annual Sale is back. Use the customized coupon code: XX-XX-XX to avail up to INR 150 discount sitewide.
- Status Updates: This SMS is sent to the existing customers to inform them about the policy update.
- Welcome Message: This SMS is sent to new users or new registered customers.
We are thrilled that you took an interest in our product offerings. As a token of love, we offer a one-time coupon code: XXXX. You can avail of INR 100 off on any product available in our online store.
- Internal Message: This SMS is sent to the internal team or stakeholders to inform them regarding an update.
Due to internal server maintenance, the data services will be halted on August 20, 2020, from 12:00 am IST to 10:00 am IST. Please plan your deliverables and work accordingly.
SMS marketing is one of the lucrative and impactful ways to connect with customers and improve relationships. With the help of discreet and smart SMS marketing techniques, enterprises can increase their annual revenue, conversion rate, and engagement rates.
Reach out to us for any assistance and information.