Onboard your customers with smart virtual assistants
24/7 availabilityMost chatbots are available any time of day or night, which means customers can submit a question when most other help lines and agents aren’t available, such as nights, weekends, and holidays. According to Finance Online, 64% of users say the best insurance chatbot feature is the ability to contact customer service 24 hours a day.
Reallocate employee workloadInsurance chatbots can also free up employees who may otherwise be answering phone calls or replying to emails, which can save time and money. Chatbots can help employees process and manage new claims and handle ordinary tasks such as updating accounts. They can even provide personalized quotes.
How it works?
Here is how it works:
1. Standardized and automated process across departments and regions.
2. Generate revenue faster from onboarding customers quickly.
3. Reduce lost customers through poor or delayed onboarding process.
4. Consistent experience across channels
5. Reduced costs of onboarding
1. Increased convenience and accessibility at all times, across all channels.
2. Faster and smoother process in getting insurance coverage.
3. Higher engagement rates
To succeed in the modern insurance marketplace, carriers must focus first and foremost on the evolving expectations of their customers–expectations often driven by everyday influences completely removed from the world of insurance. Chatbots are just one more innovative tool insurers can use to meet customer expectations and deliver the service their customers have come to expect.