Who we are:
ValueFirst works with businesses to help them reach out to their consumers in seamless ways. Founded in 2003, ValueFirst is a global leader in cross-channel communications.
We enable intelligent conversations across channels with our solutions:
Communication: WhatsApp for Business, Google verified SMS, Voice Solutions, Email Solutions and SMS Solutions
Automation: Drive action at any marketing stage from Awareness to Retention with Augmento, ReachRight and WhizT
Intelligence: Build NLP ready chatbots that integrate seamlessly anywhere with Surbo
ValueFirst has performed over 100 Billion interactions across platforms and is driven by 350 people across the globe. Over the years, ValueFirst has served a large customer base across BFSI, E-commerce, Retail, IT Software, Manufacturing, Internet, Automobile, Government sector, Education, Travel, Media, Hospitality, Healthcare, Consumer verticals, etc. We have offices based out of Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Nepal, UAE and UK.
- Experience in Web Application Development using Python and DJango framework.
- Strong knowledge and proficiency of Architecting application using Python language and Django framework.
- Strong in software design patterns, data structure design, algorithms, service-oriented architecture, micro-service frameworks
- Experience in developing highly scalable cloud applications
- Strong understanding of software quality aspects, process driven approach, practicing Agile methodology
- Excellent knowledge in MySQL Database, Redis DB and NoSQL database like MongoDB / Elasticsearch
- Hands-on Git & Jira, CI/CD and DevOps tools
- Knowledge of Web Application security best practices, OWASP and VAPT awareness
- 2+ years of experience leading web development teams as lead, handled 3 to 4 members team.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Go-getter attitude
Brief Job Description
- Requirement analysis, software design, coding, unit testing, documentation, lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support
- Coding of application utilizing standard development tools and best practises
- Lead and manage all aspects of product development lifecycle as per product specification within an agile environment. Own all phases of development lifecycle from gathering business requirements, design and modeling, development, deployment, and support.
- Work with product managers to create and translate product visions, business cases, and user experiences into technical requirements, scope development effort, and assign resources to execute against the prioritized product roadmaps and change requests.
- Implement and adhere to best engineering practices like design, unit testing, functional testing automation, continues integration and delivery. Responsible for the overall quality of the code, delivery time line, scalability and reliability aspects of the product.