Who we are:
ValueFirst works with businesses to help them reach out to their consumers in seamless ways. Founded in 2003, ValueFirst is a global leader in cross-channel communications.
We enable intelligent conversations across channels with our solutions:
Communication: WhatsApp for Business, Google verified SMS, Voice Solutions, Email Solutions and SMS Solutions
Automation: Drive action at any marketing stage from Awareness to Retention with Augmento, ReachRight and WhizT
Intelligence: Build NLP ready chatbots that integrate seamlessly anywhere with Surbo
ValueFirst has performed over 100 Billion interactions across platforms and is driven by 350 people across the globe. Over the years, ValueFirst has served a large customer base across BFSI, E-commerce, Retail, IT Software, Manufacturing, Internet, Automobile, Government sector, Education, Travel, Media, Hospitality, Healthcare, Consumer verticals, etc. We have offices based out of Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Nepal, UAE and UK.
This team is responsible for monitoring and maintaining the infrastructure behind ValueFirst services. They keep an eagle eye on availability and performance of our services. The team is available 24/7 to provide 2nd level technical support and resolution to problems and enquiries that customers report. They have an in-depth understanding of the products live on production servers. They work closely with engineering team to resolve all escalated cases from customer experience team to ensure clients have the best experience possible.
- Tracking, Deployment, Maintenance and Optimization of VF Voice services QOS, Backups and Uptimes.
- Work on tickets and provide resolution with SLA.
- Interaction with client in some case for online testing to debug issue.
- Monitor and troubleshooting issues of Linux, MySql, Asterisk, IVR, IBD, OBD, Missed call related issues.
- To ensure the highest levels of systems, Services and infrastructure availability.
- Overseeing the preparation of environments for the testing/UAT of software releases, participate in the planning, scheduling and execution of said releases.
- Conduct sessions on new releases and KT with internal teams.
- Daily reporting of work; Creating FAQ’s and service documents for documentation purpose.
- Assisting the various Technical Platform Teams with tasks.
- B. Tech/B.E/BSc computer science.
- Experience in troubleshooting, deployment of IVR, IBD, OBD (Asterisk PRI/SIP infra) and other telecom related products .
- Experience in troubleshooting, configuration Linux(RHEL/CentOS).
- Working and Troubleshooting knowledge of MySql Optimization and Queries.
- Hands-on experience on Shell/Bash/PHP Scripting.
- Strong technology and analytical skills.
- Hands-on experience on configuration/management/automation tools, such as GIT, Ansible, Jenkins, ELK stack, OTRS, JIRA.
- Should have basic knowledge in Network like IP address, Netmask, gateway, DNS, Network Route.
- Excellent organization, communication, and documentation skills. Strong verbal and writing skills.