Who we are:
ValueFirst works with businesses to help them reach out to their consumers in seamless ways. Founded in 2003, ValueFirst is a global leader in cross-channel communications.
We enable intelligent conversations across channels with our solutions:
Communication: WhatsApp for Business, Google verified SMS, Voice Solutions, Email Solutions and SMS Solutions
Automation: Drive action at any marketing stage from Awareness to Retention with Augmento, ReachRight and WhizT
Intelligence: Build NLP ready chatbots that integrate seamlessly anywhere with Surbo
ValueFirst has performed over 100 Billion interactions across platforms and is driven by 350 people across the globe. Over the years, ValueFirst has served a large customer base across BFSI, E-commerce, Retail, IT Software, Manufacturing, Internet, Automobile, Government sector, Education, Travel, Media, Hospitality, Healthcare, Consumer verticals, etc. We have offices based out of Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Nepal, UAE and UK.
- Experience in manual testing and automation testing of web application, UI and API
- Experience in test automation will be added advantage
- Experience to create and manage various test case documents and later automate them.
- Experience in Security Testing using tools like BURP suite
- Hands-on experience with MySql, MongoDb
- Experience with Jenkins, Bitbucket, Jira
- Working experience in Linux environment
- Experience in Testing using tools like JMeter, SOAPUI
- Strong knowledge of HTML, XML, XPATH and CSS
- Knowledge of Web Application security best practices, OWASP and VAPT awareness
Brief Job Description
- Functional, Performance, Usability, Reliability, Security, Compatibility and Regression Testing of Web applications
- Responsible of testing of new product, regression testing of existing products and identifying issues as per product acceptance
- Responsible for writing test plan, test cases, test case execution, defects reporting, release management
- Designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. Review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics
- Coordinate with developers for defects resolution, keeps project manager well informed of the status of testing and defects resolution status
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web application testing