Who we are:
ValueFirst works with businesses to help them reach out to their consumers in seamless ways. Founded in 2003, ValueFirst is a global leader in cross-channel communications.
We enable intelligent conversations across channels with our solutions:
Communication: WhatsApp for Business, Google verified SMS, Voice Solutions, Email Solutions and SMS Solutions
Automation: Drive action at any marketing stage from Awareness to Retention with Augmento, ReachRight and WhizT
Intelligence: Build NLP ready chatbots that integrate seamlessly anywhere with Surbo
ValueFirst has performed over 100 Billion interactions across platforms and is driven by 350 people across the globe. Over the years, ValueFirst has served a large customer base across BFSI, E-commerce, Retail, IT Software, Manufacturing, Internet, Automobile, Government sector, Education, Travel, Media, Hospitality, Healthcare, Consumer verticals, etc. We have offices based out of Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Nepal, UAE and UK.
This team is the one that builds our innovative products and architects the future of our products. From and AI driven conversation platforms to an all-inclusive cross channel communication platform and cloud based platform/APIs for SMS, Voice, and Email, they design services that our customers love. They collaborate with engineering and technical operations team to define the right structure to support our products and collaborate with product marketing and business solution to define, lead and execute product strategy as demanded by the market.
The Lead Product is responsible for managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, identify market requirements and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products. Conceiving and developing innovative marketing programs that drive demand. It also includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Build strong & delightful consumer facing products driving key organizational objectives such as consumer experience & overall profitability
- Build/Integrate products to operationalize the processes for scale and drive better consumer experience across key platform/ products such as CMS, payments, Delivery Partners, other integrations etc
- Monitor key performance metrics to ensure product performance and identify optimization opportunities.
- Analyze the effectiveness of the current features and define ways to improve them to reduce failure rates, increase usage and improve booking conversion rates based on analytics data and good understanding of customer needs.
- Develop comprehensive product plans, incorporating market requirements and the competitive arena.
- In charge of competitor analysis, market analysis, product analysis, business cases, product evolution, feature prioritization, high level requirement gathering, and product marketing.
- Effectively prioritize and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver key capabilities on time.
- Work closely with the design & development teams to explain requirements of new features and change requests for current features.
- Manage a cross-functional process for prioritizing and planning the roadmap and major product releases.
- Lead a cross-functional team of product managers and product designers.
- 8 to 10 years of experience in product management.
- Experience in integrating multiple partner systems in ecommerce vertical.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams in delivery of new products.
- Experience defining market and product requirements, working with engineering team to rapidly deliver high-impact capabilities to market.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features, and drive management of product.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically.