P&G is one of the largest and amongst the fastest growing consumer goods companies in India. Established in 1964, P&G India now serves over 650 million consumers across India. Its presence pans across the Beauty & Grooming segment, the Household Care segment as well as the Health & Well Being segment, with trusted brands that are household names across India.
- To enrol mother/parent in India between the age of 21-40
- To bring measurable accountability in the sampling activities for provider and consumer for the distributed samples.
- To upgrade free sampling model into a revenue generation sampling model.
- To introduce a no cost integrated communication for consumer.
- To establish an omni-channel communication mechanism between brand & the consumer.
- To engage with consumer in 9 different languages in 10 Indian states.
- To enrol rural/urban mothers in govt. hospitals who are still feature phone users (with limited smartphone usage).
- To help track individual Trial Counsellor performance & attendance remotely in Real Time
- One time buyer
- Repeat Buyer
- Frequent buyer
- Occasional Buyer
- Who is the consumer and how much
- Is she consuming?
- Who is the provider, how much and to
- Whom is he distributing?
Acquisition & Retention
- Engage, Activate and Acquire
- Reward and Retain
- Direct Incentive
- India 1,2,3
- Income Based
- Age & Gender
- Educating about baby's health
- Doctor consultation
"POINT OF MARKET ENTRY" Digital Sampling at government hospitals where P&G can reach new mothers and enrol them for future engagement and affordable up selling. The integrated onmi-channel solution uses voice as primary medium of communication with SMS, WhatsApp & AI chatbot as secondary communication channels.
Step 1: Mother/ Parent enrolment
Step 2: Pharmacy enrolment
Step 3: Coupon Redemption
Step 4: Engagement
100 Million + Missed Calls
Cost-effective: Saves money and resources as users can electronically send the gathered real time field data, to their organization, within seconds after submission.
Eco-Friendly: It is paperless and goes in line with the current 'go green' slogan. It removes bore paperwork from field operative and gives them a powerful mobile productivity tool in its place.
Real-time submissions and consequent actions: Delayed because of conventional reporting system often slows down the whole process. By this system organization get the sales data along with market analysis from sales team on real time.