Who we are:
ValueFirst works with businesses to help them reach out to their consumers in seamless ways. Founded in 2003, ValueFirst is a global leader in cross-channel communications.
We enable intelligent conversations across channels with our solutions:
Communication: WhatsApp for Business, Google verified SMS, Voice Solutions, Email Solutions and SMS Solutions
Automation: Drive action at any marketing stage from Awareness to Retention with Augmento, ReachRight and WhizT
Intelligence: Build NLP ready chatbots that integrate seamlessly anywhere with Surbo
ValueFirst has performed over 100 Billion interactions across platforms and is driven by 350 people across the globe. Over the years, ValueFirst has served a large customer base across BFSI, E-commerce, Retail, IT Software, Manufacturing, Internet, Automobile, Government sector, Education, Travel, Media, Hospitality, Healthcare, Consumer verticals, etc. We have offices based out of Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Nepal, UAE and UK.
About the team
Business solution team is a group of dynamic team members having deep understanding about our products and services and excellent business communication skills. They work in unison with sales team and educate and persuade new customers and existing customers to embrace ValueFirst services. They spot and analyze customer needs and trends and persistently explore the business opportunities. They work closely with product team for new/improved features and functionality. High on advisory and consultative skills they help us win a new business.
- Work with internal stakeholders and clients to realize business goals in market
- Work with sales to identify and develop new business opportunities
- Emphasize value propositions through product demonstrations and proof of concepts
- Understand the customer needs and arrive at the best solution by engaging with product and customer fulfillment team
- Handle/Manage proposals including RFPs and tenders
- Interact with multiple internal teams – product, customer fulfillment, sales on new trends and best practices, on competition landscape and their offerings
- Build market intelligence by working with product team, product marketing team and external analysts
- BE, BTech or related degree
- Experience in customer facing role managing technical products
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Effective analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a cross functional team environment
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail