Who we are:
ValueFirst works with businesses to help them reach out to their consumers in seamless ways. Founded in 2003, ValueFirst is a global leader in cross-channel communications.
We enable intelligent conversations across channels with our solutions:
Communication: WhatsApp for Business, Google verified SMS, Voice Solutions, Email Solutions and SMS Solutions
Automation: Drive action at any marketing stage from Awareness to Retention with Augmento, ReachRight and WhizT
Intelligence: Build NLP ready chatbots that integrate seamlessly anywhere with Surbo
ValueFirst has performed over 100 Billion interactions across platforms and is driven by 350 people across the globe. Over the years, ValueFirst has served a large customer base across BFSI, E-commerce, Retail, IT Software, Manufacturing, Internet, Automobile, Government sector, Education, Travel, Media, Hospitality, Healthcare, Consumer verticals, etc. We have offices based out of Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Nepal, UAE and UK.
About the team
This team is responsible for monitoring and maintaining the infrastructure behind ValueFirst services. They keep an eagle eye on availability and performance of our services. The team is available 24/7 to provide 2nd level technical support and resolution to problems and enquiries that customers report. They have an in-depth understanding of the products live on production servers. They work closely with engineering team to resolve all escalated cases from customer experience team to ensure clients have the best experience possible.
- Deployment, Maintenance and optimization of gateway/Kannel/SMPP setup
- Tracking and maintenance of VF-Services QOS, Backups and Uptimes and ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Work on tickets and provide resolution with SLA
- Manage timelines, product releases and track bugs with engineering team on Jira
- Integration with telecom operators for SMPP account/connectivity
- Configuration, queries and administration of MySQL and other Linux utilities
- Troubleshooting SMPP/operator related and customer issues like Junk char issue, No/Fake delivery of message, Drop message, TPS testing, understanding of submit-sm and deliver-sm responses, account/connection type.
- Interaction with domestic and international telecom operators for issue resolution
- Automation of tasks using scripts to lower down the human intervention time on any tasks
- Conduct sessions on new releases and KT with internal teams
- Tracking of work and creating FAQ’s and Service Documents for documentation purpose.
- Overseeing the preparation of environments for the testing/UAT of software releases, participate in the planning, scheduling and execution of said releases followed by automation
- B. Tech/B.E/BSc computer science
- Experience in troubleshooting, deployment of gateway/kannel/telecom related products, gateway and SMPP (kannel /smsc work flow/ operator or client level communication / bind type/ data coding/ character type setting/ TCP dump/ Hindi or short message testing/ connectivity establishment with multiple operators for message termination)
- Experience in Linux (RHEL/CentOS), Shell/PHP Scripting and knowledge of MySQL queries, optimization and administration
- Strong technology and analytical skills
- Experience on configuration/management/automation tools such as GIT, Ansible, Jenkins, site 24*7 monitoring tool, Nagios, Grafana, Jira, OTRS
- Should have basic knowledge in Network like IP address, Netmask, gateway, DNS, Network Route
- Excellent organization, communication, and documentation skills