Who we are:
ValueFirst works with businesses to help them reach out to their consumers in seamless ways. Founded in 2003, ValueFirst is a global leader in cross-channel communications.
We enable intelligent conversations across channels with our solutions:
Communication: WhatsApp for Business, Google verified SMS, Voice Solutions, Email Solutions and SMS Solutions
Automation: Drive action at any marketing stage from Awareness to Retention with Augmento, ReachRight and WhizT
Intelligence: Build NLP ready chatbots that integrate seamlessly anywhere with Surbo
ValueFirst has performed over 100 Billion interactions across platforms and is driven by 350 people across the globe. Over the years, ValueFirst has served a large customer base across BFSI, E-commerce, Retail, IT Software, Manufacturing, Internet, Automobile, Government sector, Education, Travel, Media, Hospitality, Healthcare, Consumer verticals, etc. We have offices based out of Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Nepal, UAE and UK.
- Deployment, Tracking, Maintenance and Optimization of VF-services.
- Deployments to be done through Jenkins/Ansible.
- Maintain QOS, Backups and Service Uptime.
- Database(Mysql) maintainance/Optimization.
- Work on tickets and provide resolution with SLA.
- Manage timelines, product releases, and track bugs with engineering team.
- Interaction with client in some case for online testing to debug issue.
- Monitor and troubleshoot issues of Linux, MySql, WildFly/Jboss/Tomcat related issues.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems, Services and infrastructure availability.
- Overseeing the preparation of environments for the testing/UAT of software releases, participate in the planning, scheduling and execution of said releases.
- Conduct sessions on new releases and KT with internal teams.
- Daily tracking of work.
- Creating FAQ’s and Service Documents for documentation purpose
- Assisting the various Technical Platform Teams with tasks that require optimization/modifications to the current infrastructure.
- Prepare RCA Reports if required.
- Pro-actively troubleshoot live issues on services.
- B. Tech/B.E/BSc computer science
- Experience in troubleshooting, configuration and deployment of WildFly/ Jboss/ Tomcat
- Experience in troubleshooting and configuration of Linux(RHEL/CentOS)
- Working and Troubleshooting knowledge of MySql Optimization and Queries
- Hands-on experience on Shell/Bash/PHP Scripting
- Strong technology and analytical skills
- Hands-on experience on configuration/management/automation tools, such as GIT, Ansible, Jenkins, ELK stack, OTRS, JIRA,Docker,Kubernetes,Grafana etc.
- Should have basic knowledge in Network like IP address, Netmask, gateway, DNS, Network Route
- Excellent organization, communication, and documentation skills.