Who we are:
ValueFirst works with businesses to help them reach out to their consumers in seamless ways. Founded in 2003, ValueFirst is a global leader in cross-channel communications.
We enable intelligent conversations across channels with our solutions:
Communication: WhatsApp for Business, Google verified SMS, Voice Solutions, Email Solutions and SMS Solutions
Automation: Drive action at any marketing stage from Awareness to Retention with Augmento, ReachRight and WhizT
Intelligence: Build NLP ready chatbots that integrate seamlessly anywhere with Surbo
ValueFirst has performed over 100 Billion interactions across platforms and is driven by 350 people across the globe. Over the years, ValueFirst has served a large customer base across BFSI, E-commerce, Retail, IT Software, Manufacturing, Internet, Automobile, Government sector, Education, Travel, Media, Hospitality, Healthcare, Consumer verticals, etc. We have offices based out of Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Nepal, UAE and UK.
About the team
This is a highly motivated and aggressive team responsible for developing new business opportunities, and responsible for nurturing and growing relationships with clients.
Their product and industry savvy profile helps them build a pipeline of clients leading to new acquisitions and their excellent relationship building skills leads to growth in existing business.
They collaborate with internal stakeholders’ right from customer experience to customer fulfillment to maximize long term success of newly acquired customers.
Top notch client service all the time keeps them going, and winning a new business gets their adrenaline pumping.
- Generate new business opportunities to meet our company revenue and gross profit objectives
- Develop sales pitch strategies that optimize the market potential
- Understand customers' diverse, specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet those needs with the company’s products
- Engage with technology decision makers and influencers within client organizations to drive alignment and consensus on sales solutions
- Manage Sales pipeline, ensuring the pipeline is robust and will meet the targets including accurate and timely reporting of the pipeline and prospects in the pipeline
- Represent our company at industry events and meetings
- Sales experience in solution selling and experience working with SAAS products
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong negotiation skills
- Excellent networking in respective locations
- Expertise in technology solutions, products, industry
- Proven ability to work well with a team
- Ability to build influential relationships
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks at a time