Who we are:
ValueFirst works with businesses to help them reach out to their consumers in seamless ways. Founded in 2003, ValueFirst is a global leader in cross-channel communications.
We enable intelligent conversations across channels with our solutions:
Communication: WhatsApp for Business, Google verified SMS, Voice Solutions, Email Solutions and SMS Solutions
Automation: Drive action at any marketing stage from Awareness to Retention with Augmento, ReachRight and WhizT
Intelligence: Build NLP ready chatbots that integrate seamlessly anywhere with Surbo
ValueFirst has performed over 100 Billion interactions across platforms and is driven by 350 people across the globe. Over the years, ValueFirst has served a large customer base across BFSI, E-commerce, Retail, IT Software, Manufacturing, Internet, Automobile, Government sector, Education, Travel, Media, Hospitality, Healthcare, Consumer verticals, etc. We have offices based out of Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Nepal, UAE and UK.
Product team is the one that builds our innovative products and architects the future of our products. From cloud based platform/APIs for SMS, Voice, and Email to an all-inclusive cross channel communication platform and AI driven conversation platforms, they design services that our customers love. They collaborate with engineering and technical operations team to define the right structure to support our products and collaborate with product marketing and business solution to define, lead and execute product strategy as demanded by the market.
Sr. Product /Product Manager (Payments/ CMS / OTT Channels)
1. Product ownership: Drive product to achieve business metrics of conversion and usage
2. Understand customer requirement and convert it into an effective solution
3. Manage product roadmap, feature definition, prioritization, and development working closely with business, sales and marketing, engineering, and design teams
4. Talk and act through data - Be a data ninja in digging and analyzing data to generate actionable insights.
- Must have experience in building and driving e-commerce products
- Should have sound understanding of technology, product development, product management and planning
- Should be a problem solver, strategic thinker and result oriented
- Should possess excellent communication skills
- Should have attention to detail and ability to visualize thing.
- Technical and or software development background with a technical degree
- MBA from a top-tier school
- 4+ year experience in Product Management
- Great understanding of user experience across platforms
- Experience driving multiple projects at the same time with solid project management skills.