Who we are:
ValueFirst works with businesses to help them reach out to their consumers in seamless ways. Founded in 2003, ValueFirst is a global leader in cross-channel communications.
We enable intelligent conversations across channels with our solutions:
Communication: WhatsApp for Business, Google verified SMS, Voice Solutions, Email Solutions and SMS Solutions
Automation: Drive action at any marketing stage from Awareness to Retention with Augmento, ReachRight and WhizT
Intelligence: Build NLP ready chatbots that integrate seamlessly anywhere with Surbo
ValueFirst has performed over 100 Billion interactions across platforms and is driven by 350 people across the globe. Over the years, ValueFirst has served a large customer base across BFSI, E-commerce, Retail, IT Software, Manufacturing, Internet, Automobile, Government sector, Education, Travel, Media, Hospitality, Healthcare, Consumer verticals, etc. We have offices based out of Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Nepal, UAE and UK.
Product delivery team work closely with Product team to deliver seamless experience to customers during their entire lifecycle with the company, leading to long and successful relationship with ValueFirst. This team gets the client happily on-boarded and integrated with ValueFirst. They use their technical knowledge on ValueFirst products to make recommendations to customers to improve their experience further.
As product lead you must ensure smooth product delivery to our clients across the globe and work closely with product team to continuously enhance the product for unique use-cases.
1. Define processes and checkpoints for end-end product delivery
2. Create solutions basis the client requirements and get the same implemented
3. Build and continuously improve processes impacting product adoption directly
4. Collaborate with multiple internal teams to give the best onboarding integration experience and ensure customer satisfaction
5. Act as product evangelist
- Strong experience in product R&D and agile methodology
- Fluent in English writing and speaking
- Product Development/Technical Knowledge
- Product Life Cycle Management Knowledge
- Business Understanding
- Coaching and Mentoring Skills
- Delivering Results and Meeting Expectations
- Formulating go to market Strategies and Concepts
- Minimum 10 years of experience in tech operations | product management
- Ability to work across different teams and align everyone towards a common goal
- Experience in directly managing teams and building teams
- Exposure in roles with direct involvement with clients
- Self-starter, Strong communicator and personable