Qualifications: Any Graduate with AWS or VMware Certification (COMPULSORY).
Experience: 3-5 years
- AWS and Oracle Cloud configuration like EC2, VPC, Site to Site, autoscaling , template ,SSL installation, ECS, Athena, Kubernetes
- Installation/Administration of ESXi/Vcloud, NSX, Servers, vSphere Client and VcenterServer.
- Updating ESXi security patches and hotfixes.
- Adding and changing networks and datastore’s.
- Updating security patches on the virtual server operating system.
- Updating VMtools after major ESXi upgrades.
- Server P2V migrations, VM deployments, Building & keeping Gold Templates up to date.
- Health Check for VMs, ESXi hosts & cluster, reclaim system resources and daily, weekly,monthly reports for operations and capacity.
- Physical and virtual server “Break Fix” or incident tickets.
- Adding and changing vCenter permissions & ESXi host capacity
- Lifecycle of old server hardware.
- Creating and updating virtualization process and procedures documentation.
- Handling backups, monitoring, audits, vCenter upgrade, performance problems andservice outages
- Assets inventory management