- Design, implement and maintain java application phases.
- To take part in software and architectural development activities.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging.
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software.
- Recommend changes to improve established java application processes.
- Develop technical designs for application development.
- Create and share Dev Artifacts post successful coding and unit testing with stakeholders.
- Maintain internal Dev release reports, circulate as per guidelines.
- Participate in enhancing Dev processes, mythologies, tools usage.
- Extending non-working hours support in case of production / critical issues.
Primary Skills Required
- Java/J2EE : Core Java, Multi-threading, Servlet, Java Database Connectivity (JDBC)hands on experience.
- Spring : Hands on experience Spring IOC, AOP, MVC and Spring Boot. Good to have Spring Security knowledge.
SOAP (Good to have)
- MySQL : In depth MySQL knowledge like query writing and optimization. Mongo, Oracle (Good to have)
- Tools : Knowledge about Docker, Putty, MySQL Workbench, JMeter, Postman, SOAP UI will be an added advantage.
- Application/Webserver : Must be having hands on experience on any one of application server likeTomcat/Jboss/WildFly.
Good to have Apache/Nginx Webserver knowledge