B-Tech, BCA, BSC-IT/ Computer science.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with ISPs
- Assist business units with the selection of Email Service Provider
- Research and keep informed on deliverability as a subject matter expert.
- Investigate, diagnose and remediate email deliverability issues by working with customers, internal teams and with tier-one support at ISPs, email blacklists and anti-spam technology providers. Proactively manage IP reputation and deliverability for all our portfolio companies and maintain compliance and best practice sending behaviors.
- Create deliverability reports and present findings and recommendations.
- Respond to deliverability related support tickets or customer concerns, delivering best practice to Support team for customer issues, being the expert escalation on specific customer issues.
- Take an active role in thought leadership through writing up operational processes and communicating changes/compliance issues to various teams.
- Monitor delivery, inbox placement and engagement metrics on all lists and mailings.
- VMTA configuration , Setting up SPF, DKIM, DMARC, TLS, Google postmaster etc.
- 1.5 to 3+ years’ experience with e-mail best practices and deliverability.
- Mail server environment exposer, including Postfix (Linux), SmarterMail (Windows), PowerMTA, Postal API Server and other tools necessary (Good to have)
- Success with ISP deliverability challenges and associated techniques for successful
- A good understanding of email end-to-end delivery including IP addresses, DNS, SMTP, authentication and email headers
- Solid understanding of email compliant HTML , bounce rates and reason
- types, CAN-SPAM and other email regulatory compliance and SPAM filter solutions.
- Understanding of dynamic-based content and personalization.
- Uploading data files to/from multiple systems and environments.
- Setting up and managing Feedback Loops and bounce handling
- Proactive in researching and implementing ISP best practi