Qualifications: Any graduate with specialization in computer science.
Experience: 2-3 years
Mandatory Key Responsibilities:
- Good Communication skill voice and Email(written), Customer Handling and knowledge of technical support related process.
- Knowledge of Windows OS, Web services, API & Postman.
- Well versed with MS office (Word, excel and power point).
- Basic DB understanding, SQL, Oracle.
- Fundamentals of computer networking, ISP, ISP, Firewall.
- Proficiency in digital communication channels such as SMS, WhatsApp, email, voice, and mobile apps.
- Flexible working in shifts including night shifts.
- Managing customer inquiries and issues through calls and emails.
- Daily monitoring and resolution of customer-reported issues.
- Analyzing customer issues and traffic data.
- Providing remote product and feature training to customers.
- Coordinating with other teams, including L2 tech support, vendors, product, and business teams.
- Participating in product and released feature User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and collecting feedback.