JCB India is an UK based Automobile giant who has 60+ dealerships across India and 5000+ field force to manage machine service.
JCB Dealers are the lifelines to customers for heavy equipment manufacturers. Their field engineers are responsible for managing and maintaining good relationships. Even well-established dealers can be irreparably damaged should they fail to help customers prevent and manage equipment downtime. Dealer service must keep machines up and running as a foundational part of the customer service strategy.
The emergence of intelligent machines is expanding the challenges that dealers and their field engineers must manage.
The primary objective of their campaign was to:
- Convert subscribers to donors
- Convert one time donors to become regular donors
ValueFirst, through their domain expertise, helped Givelndia mitigate multiple technical challenges in their ongoing campaigns. These helped the segmentation process and allowed for more in-depth analysis, and streamlining, of the donor pool. This also led to new developments and innovations within Givelndia's digital infrastructure and operations.
- Better email deliverability
- Competing products were cost prohibitive to execute email campaigns towards such a large donor base
- Ability to sign off emails with DKIM and SPF signatures
- Ability to diversify email content and thereby send personal emails
- Ability to schedule emails
- Ability to track email openings, links clicked, hard bounces/soft bounces as well as the device type and browser used
- Ability to save data lists
96% Average Delivery Rate
5x Growth in Open Rate
10% Unique Open Rate