Who we are:
ValueFirst works with businesses to help them reach out to their consumers in seamless ways. Founded in 2003, ValueFirst is a global leader in cross-channel communications.
We enable intelligent conversations across channels with our solutions:
Communication: WhatsApp for Business, Google verified SMS, Voice Solutions, Email Solutions and SMS Solutions
Automation: Drive action at any marketing stage from Awareness to Retention with Augmento, ReachRight and WhizT
Intelligence: Build NLP ready chatbots that integrate seamlessly anywhere with Surbo
ValueFirst has performed over 100 Billion interactions across platforms and is driven by 350 people across the globe. Over the years, ValueFirst has served a large customer base across BFSI, E-commerce, Retail, IT Software, Manufacturing, Internet, Automobile, Government sector, Education, Travel, Media, Hospitality, Healthcare, Consumer verticals, etc. We have offices based out of Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Nepal, UAE and UK.
Brief Job Description
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Coordinate with other team members, whenever require
- Proficient with Swift & Objective-C including application integration framework methodology
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Hands on experience on third party SDK Integration
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, i.e. such as Git, SVN.
- Familiarity with continuous integration 1
- Familiar with third party API Integration