Who we are:
ValueFirst works with businesses to help them reach out to their consumers in seamless ways. Founded in 2003, ValueFirst is a global leader in cross-channel communications.
We enable intelligent conversations across channels with our solutions:
Communication: WhatsApp for Business, Google verified SMS, Voice Solutions, Email Solutions and SMS Solutions
Automation: Drive action at any marketing stage from Awareness to Retention with Augmento, ReachRight and WhizT
Intelligence: Build NLP ready chatbots that integrate seamlessly anywhere with Surbo
ValueFirst has performed over 100 Billion interactions across platforms and is driven by 350 people across the globe. Over the years, ValueFirst has served a large customer base across BFSI, E-commerce, Retail, IT Software, Manufacturing, Internet, Automobile, Government sector, Education, Travel, Media, Hospitality, Healthcare, Consumer verticals, etc. We have offices based out of Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Nepal, UAE and UK.
Brief Job Description
- Design, implement and maintain application phases.
- To take part in software and architectural development activities.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Recommend changes to improve established dotnet application processes
- Develop technical designs for application development
- Create and share Dev Artifacts post successful coding and unit testing with stakeholders.
- Maintain internal dev release reports, circulate as per guidelines
- Participate in enhancing dev processes, mythologies, tools usage
- Extending non-working hours support in case of production / critical issues
Primary Required Skills
- C# programmer(.Net4.0 and above)
- Good Exposure to OOPS/Design Patterns.
- Good knowledge in SQL Server.
- Familiarity with Agile processes.