Who we are:
ValueFirst works with businesses to help them reach out to their consumers in seamless ways. Founded in 2003, ValueFirst is a global leader in cross-channel communications.
We enable intelligent conversations across channels with our solutions:
Communication: WhatsApp for Business, Google verified SMS, Voice Solutions, Email Solutions and SMS Solutions
Automation: Drive action at any marketing stage from Awareness to Retention with Augmento, ReachRight and WhizT
Intelligence: Build NLP ready chatbots that integrate seamlessly anywhere with Surbo
ValueFirst has performed over 100 Billion interactions across platforms and is driven by 350 people across the globe. Over the years, ValueFirst has served a large customer base across BFSI, E-commerce, Retail, IT Software, Manufacturing, Internet, Automobile, Government sector, Education, Travel, Media, Hospitality, Healthcare, Consumer verticals, etc. We have offices based out of Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Nepal, UAE and UK.
Brief Job Description
This ‘Customer Fulfillment’ team gets the client happily on-boarded and integrated with ValueFirst. They use their technical knowledge on ValueFirst products to make recommendations to customers to improve their experience further. They work closely with Product team to deliver seamless experience to mega customers during their entire lifecycle with the company, leading to long and successful relationship with ValueFirst..
Candidate will be a part of this team with ability to gather the requirement and suggest the solution to the clients.
Solutioning and presentation for new clients.
Demo and POC of the solution.
On-boarding new clients and then handover to Support team.
Technical Account management of Top Valuefirst clients.
Primary Skills Required
- BE, BTech, Bachelor’s in computer science or related degree.
- Technical Knowledge and understanding on API’s, Networks, Firewall, Database.
- Strong client servicing skills; Should be able to interpret the customer requirements in a proper manner and deliver the same.
- Strong customer handling background, follow-up, and organizational skills.
- Excellent presentation and problem-solving skills.
Secondary Skills Required
- Knowledge on SMS, Email (HTML), Voice (IVR), Web notifications, Push notifications, Marketing Automation platform would be an added advantage.
- Solution centric mindset.
- Effective analytical skills.