COVID-19 has been on a global rise. With misinformation spreading out there, the government of Karnataka wanted to set up a self-help desk for the people of Karnataka.
The primary objectives of the campaign were:
- Correct Information Distribution (the disease, symptoms, myths, and preventions)
- Multi-lingual support (English and Kannada)
- Easily accessible for everyone
ValueFirst created a WhatsApp based helpdesk for the Government of Karnataka. Since WhatsApp is widely used by people, it was the best medium. We enabled support in English and Kannada. Anyone can say ‘Hi’ on WhatsApp to +91-8750971717.
The helpdesk allows you to get answers on the following questions seamlessly:
- What is COVID-19 & what are its symptoms?
- How does COVID-19 spread?
- How can you protect yourself & your family?
- Where can you get help?
- How can you contribute?
- How can you help in preventing the spread of COVID-19 in your village?
- Latest updates & media alerts
A dedicated Coronavirus helpline was created with credible and accurate information. ValueFirst enabled with a helpline and the government to keep the citizens safe in these challenging times.
Check it out: https://wa.me/918750971717?text=hi