Qualification: B.Com or CA (Inter)
Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Primary Skills Required
- Ensure proper book keeping
- Preparation of various reports and timely submission
- Assistance in closure of books of accounts and preparation of financials statements.
- Statutory Compliance: TDS and Service Tax Return
Secondary Skills Required
- Assistance in internal, statutory and tax audit.
- Analyze and review of General Ledger
- Adherence to internal control, policies and procedures.
- Ability to handle work pressure in terms of volume of transactions.
- Accuracy with speed for data entry.
- Team coordination and organized
- Ensuring proper book keeping. Timely preparation and examination of accounting records to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural stand-ards.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation statements and other reports.
- Ensuring accurate and timely quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure timely reporting of all monthly financial information. Including various internal departmental reconciliations.
- Coordinating internal, statutory and tax audit including preparation of financial statements.
- Ensuring all the statutory dues/taxation compliances relating to Service tax, PF, TDS, advance tax, VAT etc. Including filing of service tax and TDS returns.
- Adherence to internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Analyzes, reviews, and audits overall general ledger and expense payable systems.
- Complete responsibility of accounting data/software and set up of systems for improvement.